Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Petnome Project: Ad and Banner

Gah, Heather Raven's beaten me to the juicy news punch!

But here's one thing she didn't have, muahaha:


Let's see, Ronan Dawn, Fallon Deathslinger, Cassandra Lifecaster, Wolf Bluestone, Malorn Willowshade, Jenna (new friend!), Cassandra Hexthorn, Miguel Wildthorn, Blaze Mistshard, John Spiritshade, Blaze Silverfist, Amber Rosepetal, Kestrel Shadowthistle, Isaac Mistheart, Taryn Dawn, Luke Dragontamer, Kayla (Fallon DS's daughter) and Scarlet (Fallon DS's alt) and a few friends of friends were all there to help out, and were amazingly patient with me trying to get everyone together and organized.  Two and a half hours...I didn't mind too much :)  The point was finishing what we were aiming for, that's all I could ask for!  Well, that and a nice Colossus to ride on as a mount.  Then I'd be really, really happy.  But I digress.

And yes, the "Petnome Project" words are jigsaws!














7 comments:

  1. Did such a amazing job! Malorn WillowShade, that's new! Ha.

    Most of these people are bloggers and some are here: http://throughtheeyesofasorcerer.blogspot.com/p/w101-bloggers-club-headquarters.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot (the word Petnome is a little hard to read and small)! Want me to make a little logo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin, I can not tell you how cool this all is. I'm very happy to be a part of this! You did an excellent job with everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kestrel Shadowthistle:

    It's fine the way it is! Suitable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great, Kevin. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this. You did such a fantastic job with all of it. I wish you the best of luck with this. If you need any help with graphics or anything with Photoshop that I might be of help with, just shoot me an e-mail. I'd love to contibute even more.

    Keep up the great work.

    ~Blaze

    ReplyDelete

Let that thought out here: