Monday, July 26, 2010

BUN: One Week...

(sung to Barenaked Ladies' "One Week")


Blog:
"It's been one week since you wrote on me,
Got up and left for Petnome, now I'm empty,
Five days since you sat with me saying
'Too much to do, I'll come back when ready.'
Three days on the Twitter Feed
I realized I wasn't there, it's just the P. P.
Yesterday you looked at me
But it'll still be two days 'til you say you're 'ready.'"

Kevin: 
Hold on now, don't have a brown cow,
I know it's been a while,
You'll think you're being so neglected
I brought you news to diffuse, although I would rather choose
To write it out 
In a way that's much more completed:
In the paragraph form like the good times,
Share what's on my mind,
Because I'm all for the readers.
But because you do insist,
Here's a real big list; don't get fined for being a speeder:
Opened site at night and 'twas alright;
Not as popular as "Twilight";
I like PBworks, it's the finest of the Wiki's,
Gotta check us out, and you'll be "wow"-ed
How well-endowed we're with the crowd
Of bustling Petnome Pages,
You would think that we're kinda geeky.

How can we help it if we've got a lot o' Pets to board?
Tryin' hard to keep up and update it more...
We're the kind of Team bent on aiding Wizards all.
Can't understand why we do?  
It's just natural.
I have a new member to introduce on the Team!
I have here Sierra Starsong and here's her blog--"

"Still, been one week since you hung with me
Even Mistblood's slowed down; I'm getting worried.
Five days 'til it's Saturday
You've got until then for a new release (*hint hint*)
Been three days since your tooth's removed,
You distracted yourself in arena; many got schooled.
Yesterday you came to see me
And now I sit back and wait 'til you say 'I'm ready.'"

"Saturday morning, the Warehouse run was
Delayed way past one; my late nap a faux pas;
Though it actually turned out okay:
Like a bulldozer we pushed right on through
Like nothing was new
Like "that," Estrakir popped and died.
Then soon right after, farmed Kensington,
With good John Lifeglen
Who hosts All-Star Meet-and-Greet this Thursday night.
Gonna get a set o' Petno' mail
Gonna search on through the clustered trail
Just so the info' isn't always giving you the wrong things;
Gotta use the pics and edit tricks
'Cause the website has got 2 GIG storage space;
Hopefully very soon we'll finish uploading.


How can we help it if we've got a lot o' Pets to board?
Tryin' real hard to keep up and update it more...
We're the kind of Team bent on aiding Wizards all.
Can't understand why we do?  
It's just natural.
We are proud to present that we've got the Crabling.
Now looking to map other pets...

And all last week I was busy, see...
Farming fast, crafting snacks, playin' with Missy.
Five days since I looked on through
And noticed that I'm featured in Diary's frame two.
Three days since the weekend came
Time flew fast and now we're back, feelin' blue.
Yesterday, shared some strategies
And now it's two days 'til we're in a new Hall to study..."





First Full Reunion with the "Crew", After 5 Long Months


4 comments:

  1. Seems you been quite busy... All the hard work paid off! Liking the progress with Petnome! Now I must farm for these guys: http://petnome.pbworks.com/Balance-based+Pets
    (Eh, except Hydras) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy person you are sir but you know all of us appreciate the work you and your team does. I go to Petnome everyday and click on recent activity or scroll through the pet index seeing if I can contribute somehow you guys are awesome on top of those late nights testing out ways to kill the Coven or whoever fast which are always fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. x waves cellphone lighter app x

    Thanks for the morning laugh, much appreciated! You guys did most of the work, glad I can help out.

    ReplyDelete

Let that thought out here: